Why Divers Choose Atomic
Buying your regulator is your most important decision
Atomic is the intelligent choice. After all, the regulator is the single most important piece of diving gear. It is your lifeline and must be safe, reliable, and deliver the highest level of breathing performance for years. Numerous independent test reviews have ranked Atomic as the top choice.
The “Z” designation is represented by the use of Zirconium as plating material for the precision machined Brass valve body. Atomic developed a Zirconium over Chrome over Brass plating process to deliver corrosion-resistance 3-4 times that of conventional chrome plating. The Z Series second stage lever, orifice and spring are Titanium.
- First stage materials are chrome plated Brass and 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Optional factory-sealed first stage to prevent outside contamination such as silt and sand
- Nitrox ready for mixtures up to 40%
- First stage ports available in 2 HP fixed / 7 LP on fixed cap
- Second stage components are made of precision machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- A new high-flow second stage case that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs