Console version available as Combo (Computer/SPG) supplied with a 36″ HP Hose.
Choose the one dive computer that’s liberal, conservative or middle-of-the-road – Dual Algorithm™ technology lets you choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
The Veo 2.0 is a relatively basic computer, but comes with features including a a full menu of audible and visual alarms for everything from nitrox settings to depth, time and deco status.
You also get a backlight function (you set the duration) and the option of downloading your profiles to a PC (USB cable required).
The Veo 2.0 features large, easy-to-read digits and well-designed bar graphs to make monitoring your ascent rate and nitrogen loading easy.
– Powered by Oceanics Exclusive Dual Algorithm – lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
– 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
– 2 Operating Buttons allow “Step Forward” and “Fast Scroll” Interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options
– Air or single Nitrox mix to 50% O2
– Audible Alarm with flashing LED light and User Acknowledgement
– Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
– SmartGlo Backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions, conserving battery life
– Single button access to ´Last Dive´ display (max depth & bottom time)
– Data Retention – maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
– 24 dive on-unit log book
– History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
– Optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload
– Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features
– Modes of Operation : Norm (Air / Nitrox) Gauge, and Free Dive
– Push Buttons: 2
– User Interface: Click forward, Fast Scroll
– Activation: Water or Push Button
– Algorithm Basis: Dual Algorithm Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
– Personal Conservative Factor Adjustment: Each Level provides No Decompression Limits for the next dive +3000 ft altitude
– Altitude Algorithm Basis: NOAA
– O2 Limit Basis: NOAA
– Tissue Compartments: 12 (5 to 480 minutes)
– Automatic Altitude Adjustment: 2,000 – 14,000 ft / 610 – 4200 m
– Decompression Capability: 10 – 60 ft (3-18 m)
– Deep Stop: OPTIONAL – :02 COUNTDOWN TIMER AT 1/2 MAX DEPTH FOR DIVES DEEPER THAN 80 ft/25m
– Automatic Safety Stop Prompt: YES – ADJUSTABLE DEPTH AND TIME
– Audible Alarm: YES – MAY BE DEACTIVATED AND/OR CUSTOMIZED BY USER
– Alarm Acknowledgment (U/W Deactivation): YES – PUSH BUTTON DEACTIVATES CURRENT ALARM
– Ascent Rate Range: 3,35 – 9 m/min -6,4 -18 m/min
– Ascent Rate Maximum: 30 fpm (<60 ft) / 9 m/min (<18m) 60 fpm (>60 ft) / 18 m/min (>18m)
– SmartGlo Backlight: YES – ADJUSTABLE DURATION
– Diver Replaceable Batteries: YES
– Data Retention (retains calculations indefinitely during battery change): YES
– Low Battery Indicator (Graphic): YES
– Calendar / Clock: DATE & TIME
– Operating Depth (NORM/FREE): 330 ft / 100 m
– Operating Depth (GAUGE): 399 ft / 120 m
– 24 Hour Time to Fly Countdown: YES
– Calculated Desaturation Fly Countdown: YES
– Dive Mode Displays: MAIN, UP TO 2 ALTERNATES AND 1 SECONDARY
– High O2 Alarm / Warning: 300 SOTU / DOTU
– High PO2 Alarm / Warning: 1.6 DEFAULT OR USER SETTING
– On-Unit Log Capacity: 24 DIVES