Global Protocols for the New Normal
In line with our continued approach to be a leader, and continuing to set industry best practice since 2003, we have added Safe Travels acceditation (WTTC) to our portfoilo of certifications and awards. The policy adds to our significant actions over the past 18 months, and includes protocols for Aviation, Hospitality, Tour Operation and Adventure Tourism aspects of our business – including Expedition travel.
- Have the sector lead the definition of industry best practices as Travel & Tourism moves from crisis management to recovery.
- Put the safety, health and security of travellers and the Travel & Tourism workforce at the core of the development of global protocols.
- Ensure coherence through a coordinated, collaborative, and transparent approach, supported by medical evidence, within the Travel & Tourism sector as well as with governments and public health authorities.
- Share harmonised and consistent protocols which are outcome driven, simple and practical across destinations and countries.
- Rebuild trust and confidence with travellers through effective communication & marketing; letting them know the protocols implemented and assurances available to keep them safe.
- Advocate for the implementation of enabling policies to support the recovery and demand regeneration for the sector.
For the purpose of alignment across industries within the Travel & Tourism sector, WTTC has divided the protocols in four pillars, namely:
- Operational and Staff Preparedness
- Delivering a Safe Experience
- Rebuilding Trust & Confidence
- Implementing Enabling Policies
Our Covid Safe practices continue across the company, for details on our wider response to Covid 19 Click Here.
The Tech Dive Best Practice approach to everything we do.
Covid – Latest Update – Our response can be viewed here.